CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 19 December 2014

First Day of School Printables

Blog Pin

    
Year 2014 is coming to an end.  Sweet Butterfly will be in N2 next year.  I’m excited and wants to make our first day of school memorable.  I imagine the day to start with a good photo of her holding a poster.  To make sure it work, I took a break from my ‘backdated posts’ and created these posters.
   
   
These posters runs from N1 to P6.  It’s kind of girly as I created it with my girl in mind.  She is currently into butterfly.  Since I’m at it, I created ‘Last Day of School’ posters too.  Here you go…
   
Hopefully she will be in a good mood for photo-taking on her first day of school.


Like what you see? Subscribe to Growing Merrily so that alerts can be sent straight to your mailbox.  You will not miss any printables too!  GRAB YOUR SUBSCRIBER FREEBIE NOW!
ABC maths

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...