CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 12 November 2014

Rainbow Soap Foam Sensory Play

~ @35 months ~
Backdated post for Feb 2014 
We had done lots of water play or messy play in our washroom.  When I saw the rainbow soap foam from Fun At Home With Kids, I knew we had to do add this activity to the list.  I used my cake mixer to make the foam.  As an added surprised, I hid some bath toy fishes under the foam.
Can’t wait to start



Dig in and swirl the foam

And swirl….

And s.w.i.r.l……

Found the fish

By now the foam had disappeared as this impatient Mama didn’t whisk it long enough.  I gave her a whisk and showed her how to make more foam.  It was hard work for her.  But she get to build those arm muscles. 

And she found out that the fish can ‘blow’ bubbles!



Like what you see? Subscribe to Growing Merrily so that alerts can be sent straight to your mailbox.  You will not miss any printables too!  GRAB YOUR SUBSCRIBER FREEBIE NOW!
  ABC maths

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...