CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 25 March 2013

Letter O – Zoophonics, Olive Octopus, Ocean Mural

~ @ 24 months ~
 
 
DSC072171[8]
Letter O learning starts with painting the animal pouch from MakingLearningFun

DSC07232_thumb1[4]

We adapted the Ocean wall mural from NoTimeForFlashCards on our coffee table. 

Supplies & Directions
  1. See the link from NoTImeForFlashCards
Learn
  1. Colours
  2. Shapes
DSC07224_thumb1[5]
Sweet Butterfly wasn’t so fascinated at using the shapes to make sea creatures.  I did it while she ‘supervised’ me.  She will walk away and come back to ‘check’ on me.  She was more interested in identifying the shapes and scribbling on them using her markers.

DSC07231_thumb1[6]
While this activity did not turn out as I imagine it would be, we still learnt about the shapes and their colours.  I showed her how to draw the eyes and she took over by ‘messing’ my master piece.  The mural stayed on our coffee table for 1 month.  Every other day I’ll ask her to point the shapes to me. 


Credits
  
No Time For Flash Cards

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...