CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 30 December 2012

Laminates on Felt

~ @ 21 months ~
 
PicMonkey-Collage3[4]
 
Learn:
  1. Things in the bathroom

I got this printables from Kizclub.  It’s my alternative to using flashcards.  Sweet Butterfly learns more when she has some form of ‘hands-on’.  This is my method of teaching her things in the bathroom.
 
I’d lay the bathroom in the centre.  Introduce the things one at a time and placing them around the bathroom.  Next I’ll ask her to give me a certain thing.  Usually I’ll start with the easiest or something she already knew.  We’ll pretend play with the thing.  If she gets a comb, I’ll ask her where’s the mirror.  I’ll hold the mirror while she pretend to comb her hair.  It seems funny to do this when we have a real pretend play hair styling set.  But this is how she learns.  Overtime, I’d learnt to tune my teaching methods according to her learning style.
 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...