CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 1 December 2012

Lacing

~ @ 21 months ~
 
DSC05833[4]
Our first try on lacing was a success
 
Supplies
  1. Print any templates.  (I got mine from Activity Village)
  2. Cut the template
  3. Bunch holes around
  4. Shoelaces
Learn
  1. Vocabulary like ‘poke’, ‘hole’, ‘through’, ‘pull’
  2. Hand eye coordination
She concentrated hard to get the shoelace through the hole.  I help her by showing her how to use both hands to thread.  One hand need to hold on to the shoelace while the other pull the end from the back of the lacing card.  I supported the lacing card while she laced.
 
DSC05835[4]
 
She got irritated by my camera.
DSC05837[4]
 
Happy with her end product.
DSC05838_thumb[1]

I realised she get tired of the lacing card soon.  Not the activity.  Need to make more cards and use as part of our Letter learning journey.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...